- SOUTH AFRICA MOVES TO ALERT LEVEL 3 29/05/2020
- AFRICA DAY, REMARKS BY CHAIRPERSON OF THE AFRICAN UNION PRESIDENT CYRIL RAMAPHOSA 25/05/2020
- FROM THE DESK OF THE PRESIDENT 25/05/2020
- ADDRESS BY PRESIDENT CYRIL RAMAPHOSA ON SOUTH AFRICA’S RESPONSE TO THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC 25/05/2020
- REPATRIATIONS OF SOUTH AFRICANS STRANDED ABROAD 25/05/2020
- FROM THE DESK OF THE PRESIDENT 18/05/2020
Kindly be informed that from March 1st 2020 all communications concerning Visas or Consular matters will be conducted via email only.
No telephone enquiries will be accepted.
Please include a valid email address on all application forms to ensure that the consular services can contact you.
All communications must be in English.
Email address : [email protected]
DO NOT PURCHASE FLIGHT TICKETS BEFORE THE VISA IS ISSUED.